PITCO can provide or arrange the following services after incorporation :
- Provision of Registered Agent (all Vanuatu International Companies must have a registered agent).
- Provision of Registered Office. Every company must have an official location in the country of its incorporation, where it can always be reached, for legal and commercial purposes. We supply this service.
- Maintenance of statutory registers – one of our basic services.
- Provision of Nominee Shareholder(s) – used if a beneficial owner does not wish to appear on the register of members.
- Provision of Director(s). The directors run the company. If we provide the directors, all decisions must be taken by the directors. They will consider suggestions of the owners but, at law and in practice, the directors are responsible for the operation of the company. Generally, the owners nominate themselves or their managers as directors but there are times when the owners request us to provide directors.
- Provision of Company Secretary. This officer is responsible for ensuring that the company complies with its statutory obligations and often acts as second signatory to contracts.
- Full accounting services. Every company must keep accurate records of its activities and all transactions. The owner can do this, an accountant may be appointed to do it, or we can supply full multi-currency accounting services for which we charge on a time spent basis.
Copyright © 2001, Pacific International Trust Co Ltd This page last updated 7 June 2001